Lā 135: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT ALOHA 'AINA UNITY MARCH, this Sunday ~ please read and share.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT ALOHA 'AINA UNITY MARCH, this Sunday ~ please read and share
• We Now have a total of 4 busses coming in from the Westside of O'ahu. Waianae shuttles: Meet at Maili Beach Park (across from St. John's Rd.) at 7am. Maximum 100 seats available. Nanakuli shuttles: Meet at Nanakuli Beach Park at 7am. Maximum 100 seats available.
• @@ MAHALO NUI LOA TO Hale Mua o Maui a Akalana FOR PROVIDING THE BUSSES @@
• Parking and shuttle busses also available at Kapiolani Community College. Please park in lots B & C. Shuttle service to the march checkpoint on Saratoga Road will begin at 8am. Last shuttle will be leaving KCC at 10am. Map of Kapiolani Community College parking lot -> http://www.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/…/upl…/2013/03/campusmap.pdf
* Shuttle Busses will begin transporting people back to KCC at 1pm from Kapiolani Park, last shuttle to leave at 4:30pm.
• We will also have 2 Trolleys to host Kupuna, who are not able to physically walk with us in the march. Pick up will be at Kapiolani Community College at 9am
** PLEASE WEAR RED, IN SOLIDARITY **
• We have set up a SMS text service, which will automatically send you text alerts/updates as they become available. Please text UX6ND8 to 24587.
• If you would like to go to Kapiolani Park to set up chair/tent prior to the march, you may do so beginning 8am. For donations of water, food, desserts – please drop off at Kapiolani Park between 8:15-9:00am.
• For more information, please go to our official website www.alohaainaunitymarch.com